|Chairman of people’s committee of Tuyen Quang province decided Tuyen Quang Museum must be completed in October 2010, to open to visitors on the occasion of 1000 years of Thang Long – Hanoi Anniversary.|
1. Chairman of people’s committee of Tuyen Quang province decided Tuyen Quang Museum must be completed in October 2010, to open to visitors on the occasion of 1000 years of Thang Long – Hanoi Anniversary.
2. The project is completing urgently, and it maybe ensure to rate of progress.
3. Inside and outside the Museum are going detaily designed following the displaying’s content, and agreed by Tuyen Quang people’s committee. However, this is the most difficult to any museum, not only Tuyen Quang Museum.
The first difficult is the house for display designed and built firstly, so the display design must follow the existing space. History and society content are very plentiful, cause the display area is difficult to meet.
The second, we avoid the identicals what Vietnamese museums usually encounter. The solution to overcome this difficulty is finding the essential point of Tuyen Quang Museum. I wonder that is a resitance capital, a province with the various ethnics, and long diversified pre – early history?
The third, is lack of object collections to satisfy the content, must be collected actively.
The fourth, there are many historical periods need the attractive displaying solution. When we haven’t had original objects, but we need the idea for copy history.
The fifth, the object repairing, restoration, hygiene for displaying objects need carry out soon, in order to follow the rate of progress.
The sixth, the contracdiction with the modern museum demands, and the investment expenditure, make the showcase, base for showcase, audiovisual system…etc are very difficult to satisty the standard.
4. Although, Tuyen Quang Museum’s the technical document about the interior and outside display tried to follow the draft detail content, but we need reject the wordy, to get more attracticve to audiences.
5. If it’s repaired soon, invested in right moment and prepare the objects well, surely, by October 2010, Tuyen Quang Museum will open on the time 1000 years of Thang Long – Hanoi Great Ceremony.
Source: Vietnam Nationnal Museum of History