To promote advocacy and socialize activities, according to the wishes of museum lovers, The Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups is going to establish and to present the club “I love museum” to attract people who love museum activities want to explore, to learn and to contribute into preserving and promoting cultural heritage values of ethnic minorities in Vietnam.
The Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups would like to invite individuals or groups who love museum and volunteer activities registering and taking part in the club.
Criteria/ conditions for registration of the club:
– Being enthusiastic and dynamic, priority those who have talent in music, and be skillful.
– Having the ability to perform activities and communicate well.
-Having the ability to work independent or in groups.
– Loving community volunteer activities, particularly in the field of cultural heritage.
– Joining implementation of programs, events and activities taking place at the Museum on holidays.
– Organizing cultural exchange programs, seminars, discussions, and sightseeing… (content, form, scale, and fund in accordance with the condition of memberships)
– Joining activities of agencies and localities; introducing activities and achievements of the Museum and the club.
– Connecting the Museum with the public, meeting the needs of enjoying the cultural values of both domestic and abroad visitors.
– Promoting advocacy and education about cultural heritage to the public…
Beneficiencies of Club’s members:
-Having the club card, free for visiting and participating activities at the Museum.
-Having the certification if getting good results in the club’s activities.
-Having an opportunity to learn about the culture and history of the Vietnam’s ethnic groups, to meet and exchange with researchers and authorities.
– Having an opportunity to practice some skills: communication, organization, leadership, working in group.
– Promoting your abilities and aptitudes.
Public education group_Department of propagandization and Exhibition.
The Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups
Phone: 0989.855.266 (Mrs. Hue)
0917.361.225 (Mrs. Tu)