Implementing decision No. 612/QD-People’s committee, March 17th, 2015 of Thai Nguyen People’s committe on approving plans to hold inaugural season of Thai Nguyentourism 2015; practical celebrate the 40th anniversary of the South completely liberated (1975-2015); 129 years of international labour day (1886-2015); 125th birthday of President Ho Chi Minh (1890-2015); 18th, May, 2015 International Museum Day, in theseries of opening of Thai Nguyen tourism season 2015, as a destination, the Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups in coordination with the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Thai Nguyen; Vietnam UNESCO Centre for research and conservation of antiques.
Program activities including:
- Display and exchange objects and memorabilia collectors, individuals and research clubs, antiques and collectibles cultural story.
- Exchanging pet, competition of red-whiskered bulbul birds singing organized by Associations of pet of Thainguyen city and Thai Nguyen province. Especially in outdoor sanctumn of the museum will take place displaying and introducing the masterpieces orchids with high aesthetic and artistic, by 2 Clubs “Orchids thousandwind ” and the club ” Thainguyen orchid”
- Exchanging food in countryside fair : pancake, “duc” cake, rolling cake, colour sticky rice,….
- The program of exchanging culture , traditional musical instruments of Vietnam’s ethnic groups such as monochord, flute … performing folkarts shows in regions such as“Xoe” dance, “bamboo poles” dance water puppet, “quan ho” singing in Northern delta; “then” singing; paying “Tinh” zither, dance of carrying water on the head of the Cham, “Lam tơi” dance of the Khmer..; dance of pounding rice moon night in Hue; performance of gongs of Highlands ….
- Antiques auction program organized by theVietnamUNESCOCentre for research, conservation antiques to raise funds to support young talent.
- Exchanging and performing arts of United States Artists team (USA) and the Center for Performing and Organizing Arts (Performing Arts Department), Ministry of Culture, Sport and Tourism.
- Tours for visiting and experience with the theme “I work as a farmer” for pupils. They work as farmers in high mountainous area with the cultivation milpa on rocks; they work as farmers in valley area growing crops on terraces fields; They also work as farmers in delta in way of learning how to make “to he”, printing “Dong Ho” painting, they work as a Cham people to make ceremic products…..One day to be farmers will help them get experience of eating, sleeping, resting and workingin a style of farmers in regions in order to create spaces for the children learning in playing, playing in learning.
These activities will be remained and organized regularly for pupils at the Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups.
Contact address: The Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups, number 1, Doi Can street, Thai Nguyen city.
Tel:0280 3855781; 0280 3857442.
These activities will last to 3 May 2015 at the Museum of the Cultures of Vietnam’s ethnic groups.
Hoping that visitorswill enjoy useful and exciting activities.